Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays

I realize today is Wednesday but I just had to update a couple things. I do have alot of information on each side of my family, and I am trying to organize it . I promise it will be on here, I just want to make sure it looks good before I post it all. I ask for patients, as I am still going thru all the items I have . And I promise I will start doing better on here. At the moment I am going over the pedigree/family charts I have , and processing a way to post them where they are more viewable.
Also I ask any and all of you with more information, photos, stories, anything, to please let me know and I will add them as well.
Thank you
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments to let me know how I am doing, and ways to improve. Thanks.